Monday, September 14, 2009

'poem specially for my friend'

friend..
knowing u such a great time for me..
the first time we meet..
we laugh together..
cry together..
i know u r the best for me..

friend..
losing u is like my life start to be miserable..
start to be lonely..
start to be 'zero'..

friend..
u r there when i need u..
u r there when i need someone to hear my problem..
u r there when i need someone shoulder to cry to..
u r there when i need someone to share my joy..
everything with u..
n always be with u..

freind..
i hope,we will be friend forever..
and ever..
take of our friendship cos i luv u a lot...

created by..
nana..
p/s..
i just wrote this poem by my own..hopefully it will not be funny..
hehehe..
tq (^_^)

1 comment:

  1. hikhik..no no i'm not laughing. hehehaha..oopssie..

    haha just kidding,nana
    it doesn't matter if it's funny or not as long as it comes from inside you

    ReplyDelete